When trying to install the "Fusion Agent" software, it shows the following message "Another installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one".
- This can be caused when a remote agent installation onto the device is in process, but shows "failed" within Fusion.
- When trying to install the software manually onto the device and the installer is already in process.
The "Windows Installer" service is running a previous installation on the device, and will continue to until stopped.
- Go into Services.msc
- Right-click Windows Installer in the list and select Properties.
- The Windows Installer service is started, change startup type to "Disabled" and reboot your device.
- Once rebooted, go into services.msc again and change startup type back to Manual.